What I Got For Christmas | 2014

HELLOOOOOO Everyone!
I do realize tons of people are doing these kinds of posts and videos but to be honest these are my favourite videos to watch around this time of year. After christmas everything does not seem as magical and everyone is just in a post christmas slump so reading and watching these types of things makes me more jolly... if that doesn't sound weird.
Disclaimer ***I would just like to say i am not bragging. I love every single gift i got. I am truly thankful for everyone who got me gifts. I thought i would just share for other peoples pleasure. I really did not want much this year so THANK YOU!
-A few months ago our family got a new mac laptop and a replacement tv for our basement. that was part of our christmas gifts.
- I took photos of most of my presents so i won't be explaining everything but enjoy anyway!




































Not pictured - Laptop, Television, Repeat candies, onesie (shown in top picture).

What is the best thing you got for christmas this year? let me know in a comment.
If you liked this post like it on bloglovin and maybe even follow!
Always have faith, trust, and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances



2 comments

  1. Wow! You certainly have been spoilt this year! The Lola Rose bracelet looks lovely :') The best present I got this year was a Macbook Pro, I'm still in shock my mum bought it me!! x

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! You certainly have been spoilt, I'm glad you have had a lovely Christmas ❤️ My favourite gift this year is something very simple but very thoughtful if you know the person I am: my personalised Prof. Brian Cox mug and wonders collection DVD set 😊😊

    deborahjane1994@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete