Update! Whats going on?!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Yes. Here i am finally making a blog post. I realize that i have not put one up in while and i am ever so sorry. Recently i have not really had time for anything. And even when i had the time i did not feel up to it. In the past few weeks i had gotten this very bad cold and the only thing i wanted to do was sleep the day away. Which is kind of what i did. When i was finally better enough to go back to school a huge mountain of homework had been poured on me. I have been trying to catch up and realize what i missed. I real think teachers should pick one day a week each to give home work like I get waayyy to much. It feels illegal. So i am very sorry for not posting till now and i have not even made a new youtube video!! (i need to get on that.)I have been trying to part myself with the internet a little more because i realized i was on way to much and i am pretty sure it is what is making my eye sight so bad. Anyway i hope you understand and continue to look for more posts! Have an awesome night. 

If you liked this post please be sure to like it on bloglovin, comment and maybe even follow!
Remember all you need is faith trust and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances

No comments