Review | Dear Fashion Diary


Helloooooo Everyone!
Today You get a review on a fashion book I came across!
This is called dear fashion diary by Emmi Ojala and Laura De Jong.
I have only just flipped through the book but i will show you some of the pages and how i did them!








I Already Really enjoy this book and the message it puts across. It reminds me of the crafty book called "Wreck this journal" but for people who are more into design and fashion. You can brush up on your design skills, look back on old pictures and read some amazing quotes by some very fashionable people.
Out of 10 i would give this book a 7 just because some people are not able to out photos into their books and some of the things are harder to do but all in all i loved this book. This book puts across the message that not everything old is "old" and you don't need millions of dollars to have a nice outfit or closet.
Great job girls!

Have you read/done this book? Let me know in comment.
Check out my bloglovin.
Always have faith, trust, and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances



1 comment

  1. The book seems interesting :)

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete