Wet n Wild | Nail Polish Review

Hey there Everyone! Hows your day going?
So recently i went to a store downtown and picked up some new Nail polishes! Now i am not a big person for putting on nail polish or doing my nails but its fun every once in a while. I thought since i do a lot of thing for my agency where i need nude or clear nails i would grab something like that! Luckily the brand Wet n Wild had some amazing choices!


Currently i am wearing the nude colour in Yo soy and it is amazing! I really only needed one layer on the nail to get a beautiful soft colour! If you would like you could also build it up and make it brighter! Already without the clear coat its majorly shiny! But the clear coat over the top makes them feel so smooth and healthy! And normally my nail polish comes off within a day but this has sated on for around 4 days so far and is still going strong!
I would definitely recommend these nail polishes and any others by Wet n Wild! i have had several over my life and they are so great!

Do you own any Wet n Wild nail polishes? Let me know in a comment!
Always have Faith, Trust, and a little bit of Pixie Dust | Elegant Chances

7 comments

  1. The nude shade looks really nice. Happy Easter :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty and simple shade. Love!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it beautiful! totally recommend it!

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen this brand before! Lovely shade and happy Easter!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shades look really pretty!

    Nice blog design by the way!

    Much love;

    www.chedsneh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete