March | Instagram Round-up

Helloooo Everybody!
So i thought i would do an Instagram round up for you guys. These are all the photos from my Instagram in March. BTW my Insta is @laurynamills Link here .
So here are my photos and some explanations.


So these two sets of photos were taken by the Wonderful Paisley Spense For Promo Magazine. They are amazing photos and i absolutely love them! Her Instagram is Here!
Next is a photo of me and my sister Emma. We decided to try and do each others makeup. If you can't tell... Hahah. Jk Love you Em <3
Next is a photo with my new glasses! i actually got them from Zenni Optical ! they work amazing and I think look pretty good if i don't say so myself.
And Lastly is a photo for Lauravivanla.com I was lucky enough to be one of her models for her clothing shoot! The clothes are amazing and you should totally check them out at http://www.lauravivianla.com 

If you liked me doing this kind of thing let me know in a comment!
Always have Faith, Trust, and a little Pixie Dust | Elegant Chances

1 comment

  1. you look gorgeous modeling for Lauravivanla!

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete