Christmas Tag!!

Yaaaayyyyy! 
Christmas is almost here! Today I will be doing the christmas tag that is sweeping the internet!
Hope you enjoy my wacky answers!



1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas? 
In the morning my sister and i get up super early and sit down stairs (in our pi's) and wait till 8 for my parents to wake up. They don't get up any earlier hah.
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
I think it would be my sister and it would be a gag gift. Lol
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
My sister and i open one christmas eve and then the rest christmas morning!
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
Wayyy To many! one in which my dog ate...
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Watch christmas movies and sing songs to annoy my family 
6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Cinnamon carrots and chocolate trees!!
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
Dear Santa!!
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Ginger bread men covered in icing!
9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yepp and the electrical men stepped on them.
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas EVE!
11. White lights, or colored lights?
White!

So those are all the questions!!!! Hope you enjoyed!
Remember to let me know if you have done this tag!
Like this post on bloglovin and maybe even follow!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances

4 comments

  1. Hello! Thanks for following me on Bloglovin'; I followed back :)
    I also did the Christmas Tag, although the questions were a bit different...

    Here's the link: The Christmas Tag | Salha Abuhayar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the Christmas tag x
    Thanks for following me on bloglovin' and I followed you back x
    Awesome answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your post!!!!Merry xmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post thanks for following I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete