Wet n Wild Products I Would Like To Try!

There have been so many beauty products floating around that I have never tried. So today I thought I would start a series where I let you guys know what makeup products I would like to try from various brands!
Today we are starting out with the affordable drugstore brand "Wet n Wild".
This is a very beloved brand of many and there are 5 products i have heard great things about.
I went strolling through different websites for pictures and these are the ones i have come up with!







What are your opinion on these products? Let me know in the comments!
Like this post on bloglovin and maybe even follow!
All you need is faith, trust and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances





1 comment

  1. Oh I know that eye-primer very well! It's fabulous, my eyelids are very oily and it doesn't let my eyeshadow crease at all with very minimal fading. It's a great cheap alternative to the more pricey Nars or Urban Decay primers. Holy Grail!

    Celestralite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete