Blogging Equipment Wish list!


Helloooo Everyone! Lauryn Here. So recently i have been thinking a lot about how i would like to improve my blog and youtube channel.  I have been doing some research and checking out other peoples blogs for tips and i came across some equipment i would love to have at some point. So today i give you my "Blogging Equipment Wish List!!"


A New Camera. The one i am showing is the Canon 6D. This is such a good quality camera and has many features. 

Now everyone knows that a camera is not the one that actually takes the high quality photos its the lens. So i found out that a lot of fashion bloggers love the canon 50mm f/1.4 . So its added to my wish list. It blurs out the background nicely and makes the outfit/ items stand out!

Next i chose a new tripod! My tripod is awesome and all except for one thing. It does not have a head to hold the camera on. So my camera just sits there very carefully and i have to hope it does not fall off.

Now lighting. I would love to be able to film my videos at night but that is just not possible. so 
.Check . add the lighting.

Yay now the cute stuff! So i will need a place to put my camera so i would like a new camera bag!
I found some beautiful ones on etsy!

And Lastly i chose a few camera straps to finish this wish list off.



Now i am not saying that i will get any of these things any time soon or at all for a fact but its fun to Dream.

Do you have any items you would like? let me know in the comments!
Like this post on blog loving for an eternity of smiles and maybe even follow!
Remember have faith, trust, and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances







2 comments

  1. Such a great list! I really want to get some decent lighting! plus that camera bag is just pure perfection:)

    www.RainyAllie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the canon 50mm and I JUST got it after just getting my canon t3i and I am super happy with it but now I also want a 35mm :/

    ReplyDelete