New Year , New Experiences


Helloooo Everyone!
I am currently writing on new years eve at 9pm just thinking about next year.

This year Honestly was not one of my favourites.
I felt extremely self conscious about starting up a youtube channel and a blog.
It made it worse due to my falling grades in school and i started to have major anxiety problems.
But as the year went on i started to feel a bit better.
 I am extremely thankful that my blog has taken off in the past few months.
I currently have over 500+ Followers and i wish i could thank each of you individually for how happy you have made me.
I have made a bunch of different Blog friends such as Karin, Emily & hannah, and more.
I personally am not one for new years revolutions.
I set goals for myself constantly throughout the year and i try my best.
This year i am going to set some goals for myself and my blog/youtube.

1. Work on getting my photography and film quality at it's best.
I am hoping to save up for new equipment as shown in another blog post.

2. Work on finishing my book.
I have been working for about 6 months now on a book i hope to self publish in the new year. I am also thinking of putting out a couple of short story's to start my writing career. This is partially the reason i started a blog. I love writing and i don't think a diary will cut it. I love having people reading what i have to say and responding to it. My favourite thing to do is read your guys comments!

3. Find a way to make others happy.
I am hoping that this year everyone around me will be happy and healthy. I want to make that a reality. I would love to help others with little things that can improve there day or week and i hope that my blog posts can be a part of that for you guys!

I love you all.
Thanks for all the support on my blog.
I wish you a happy new year and i hope that you all can reach for your goals this year.
Comment a goal you have for the new year.
Always have faith, trust, and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances

4 comments

  1. Go you! Rootin for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can publish a book in 2015! That's such an incredible talent to be able to write! Have a wonderful new year.x x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your resolutions are almost identical to mine :)
    Hope you have an amazing 2015!

    www.RainyAllie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals they sound fantastic. 2014 wasn't great for me either but this year I want to be more focused especially when making decisions and enjoying the moment more. Lisa @ thecreativecanvass.com

    ReplyDelete