How To Survive A Sick Day.

Hey Everyone!!!

So recently i have been suffering with the awful Winter Flu . I know so many people are too! i thought i would tell you my tips for surviving the horrible sick days.

Here are a few things to have with you.
-A Water Bottle . Trust me you will definitely need it especially when the sore throat comes on. Its also good for if you need to take medication but you are way to lazy to get up. having it near you at all times is the best thing EVER.
-A Blanket. Trust me you will get cold. it has been the coldest days here in Canada and having a blanket is always nice.
-Medicine. Going back to number one. take your medicine. you wont get better other wise.
-Hot Tea. I have been drinking way to much tea recently but it has helped my cough and sore throat. I would recommend peppermint tea!
-Your Computer/Laptop. I know this is not what you want to hear but you might be sick for a while and your gonna need something to keep you entertained.
-A Hair Tie. Trust me having your hair our of your face will defiantly make you feel more comfortable!
-Snacks. When you are sick you will not want to get up! leaving your snacks beside you is the easiest thing ever.
-Tissues. Don’t think about this one. just keep it with you.
-Get some sleep! I believe you could probably sleep away most of the sickness so just relax. take a day off and sleep.

Now that i think of it.. selling a basket full of these different things could really make a persons day! If you know someone that is sick be a kind person and bring them some of these things! Now i kind of wish i had a basket of these things when i started to get sick.

Hope you are having a wonderful day! 
Remember All you need is faith , Trust , and little pixie dust | Elegant Chances

2 comments

  1. Great tips! Sounds like the perfect way to spend a sick day!
    Thank you so much for your follow on Bloglovin!
    I followed you back!
    I love your content! Keep it up!
    Good luck!
    Samantha @ livinonbrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! I would recommend putting honey in your hot tea. It helps sooth a sore throat even faster ❅

    http://haileysworkshop.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete