White, Gold And Bronze | Interior Design Round Up

Hey Everyone!

Some of you may know that i am the type of girl who loves anything shiny glittery and metallic. Recently i have been absolutely loving going through other peoples Blogs searching for room makeovers and DIY's and I happened to find sooooo.... Many! I thought I would pull a few of my favourite examples of rooms that include the beautiful White, Gold And Bronze Colours. (Yes i get that white isn't a colour!) I will be sure to leave a link to where I found them so you can take a more in depth look. Btw... To be honest with you I found a couple on Pintrest that didn't have any links but i loved them so much that I HAD to include them. I will make a separate section for them at the end. If you happen to know where they are from let me know in a comment! hope you Enjoy!


First of course i had to include one by the ever so talented Emily Henderson. She actually made an entire Blog post on how she did this wonderful piece of work. Check It Out Here On Style By Emily Henderson .


Next i picked an interesting one from House To Home (UK) They have such incredible things there! Take a look!


Here is yet another one from House To Home (UK) I absolutely love the desk. it is so unique and Bold!


This one is actually from Classy Clutter . This is one i recently found and fell in love with. pops of colour are like my thing. :)



Lastly This Beautiful Kids Bedroom is so gorgeous that i wish i was that young again. It is from The Little Umbrella . I think this blog is magnificent and has the cutest icon EVER!

Now Here Come The Randoms..


Well i Hope you enjoyed this Blog Post! Be sure to give it a like on Blog Lovin (link on my main page) and i will see you next time! | Elegant Chances




No comments