Meet My Blogging Buddy!

Hey everyone just before i start i would like to say thank you so much for all of your support on my blog. We are closing in on almost 600 followers.
You guys literally are my life. Through out blogging I have had the chance to talk to many of you.
I have even made a close friend all the way in Europe (Which is amazing!). Her name is Karin! She is the best friend a girl could ever have. She is literally me on the other side of the world (if that makes sense.). We really wanted to introduce each other to you our beloved blog readers. Here she answered a few questions!



How did you come up with the name of your Blog?

At first I wasn't too sure of what my blog will be about, but I knew that  I wanted a sassy&classy name for my blog. I remember seeing quote in a magazine: "That wasn't very Versace of you" and I thought it was funny, and somehow everything made sense and the idea was planted in my mind.

When did you start blogging?

I started blogging in July 2014 and I made a commitment that I'll be completely devoted to my blog. I've opened a lot of blogs before finally opening this one, but I've always lost interest in blogging I guess. 

Do you have one blogger that inspires you?

I don't really know if I have just one favourite blogger that inspires me, because sometimes I stumble upon a great blog and I just start following it and I read every single post (I'm a bit of a stalker sometimes). 

Holy grail makeup product?

Every single time I go to a makeup store, my mind tells me to find the eyeshadow department! I think I might be obsessed with eyeshadows, even though they aren't my favourite makeup product. I personally think that mascara really opens and highlights my eye, so that is why I never let anyone touch my mascaras (yes, its plural, because I have too many of them!).

What do you think makes your blog unique?

I didn't want to label my blog - just beauty or extremely dedicated to fashion or something. It's everything at once, in a way it's a giant mess, however, it can be the total opposite.



Celebrity/ Fashion Idols?

I really admire Jennifer Anniston, I mean, she's 45 years old(or is she?) and she's killing it! I like Michelle Phan (youtube personality), how she can transform herself from Lady Gaga to a zombie. My fashion icons are the Kardashian sisters and sometimes Kate Middleton.It's kinda weird that I like 16th-18th century fashion, but since I've started watching TV shows like Outlander, Reign and the White Queen, I completely fell in love with it.

Heels or flats?

I'm torn between heels and flats - it really depends. But lately, I've been a flats person.

What are your interests outside your blog?

Photography is something I always wanted to get involved with, and now that I have a good camera on my iPhone, my wish nearly came true. Beauty industry is something that I feel very happy talking about. I also love travelling, I've seen half of Europe and I've even been to Africa.

How long do you except to be blogging?

I wish to be a blogger for many years as possible, it was my intention that I'll "bring a blog with me" to the university. I was also considering opening a youtube channel.


If you would like to check out her blog check Here
Twitter: karinmarkovic13
Instagram: karinmarkovic13

If any of you would like to get in contact with me to chat check out my twitter or Instagram !
Always have faith trust and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances

No comments