Favorite Television Shows.

HEYY Everyone!
So i don't know about you but i am extremely forgetful. I start a project and then leave it somewhere just to find it two months later. Or a book i start one book then find another one and totally forget about the original one. Now this is an extremely bad thing with tv shows at the moment. Over the past 2 years i have been trying to cram in as much tv as possible.
I have just been to obsessed with the internet that tv is quite a better alternative.  You do not realize how many tv shows i have on my plate at the moment/ have watched or want to watch . I thought i might share them with you because maybe your favourite show just ended and you are looking for a replacement. Here are a list of a few that i can remember... Trust me there are way more..... I just forgot their names...
  • Pretty little Liars
  • Vampire diaries 
  • Secret life of an american teenager
  • Teen wolf
  • Once upon a time
  • American Horror stories
  • Boy meets world
  • Fringe
  • Haven
  • Dawson's creek
  • The 100
  • Criminal minds
  • Glee
  • Gossip girl
  • New girl
  • The mentalist
  • Gilmore girls
  • Orange is the new black
  • Under the dome
  • 90210
  • Smallville
  • Roswell
  • Switched at birth
  • Firefly
  • Baby Daddy
  • Young and hungry
  • Keeping up with the kardashians 
Are there any shows that you are watching that you enjoy? let me know in a comment!
Always have faith trust and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances

4 comments

  1. These are great series! I am currently watching Carrie Diaries I just can't get enough of it

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow awesome! that probably should be on my list aswell! haha! i love that show!
      -Elegant Chances

      Delete
  2. The Vampire Diaries, Gilmore Girls and 90210 are amazing series'! I need to watch American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl :) If you haven't watched True Blood, One Tree Hill and The Originals (Vampire Diaries spin off) you should add them too :P xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete