Social Media UPDATED

Hey Everyone! So as some of you may know I am kind of an internet obsessed person.. I have almost every social media out there. About a year ago I did a post where i showed you all my social media. If you would like to check that post out ( Click here ) .

Anyway.. My social media following has grown a ton and I have gotten a few more websites you all should check out! Social media has become such a huge part of my life and I am on it everyday (To my family's dismay). I am either making a new blog post, updating you guys on my life, talking to my friends, etc. Every time one of my friends does not know of a social media I am shocked. Social media has taken over the world. So here you guys go! A look into almost every one of my social medias!

Younow ( newer social media for me) : https://www.younow.com/laurynmills 
Vine ( Sorry for the weird picture of Lydia haha) : https://vine.co/u/1068335861650857984

Are you following me on any of these social medias? You should! Let me know if you do in a comment!


1 comment

  1. These are some great updates Lauryn. You have a very feminine & pretty aesthetic from when I can see. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete