England Haul + Simply Colour Review

Hey Everyone! So recently my mother went to England to visit some friends and relatives and brought back a few things for me. I thought some of you might like to see some of the items i received and get an overall review of all the items. I have been wanting to get my hands on some of these items for ages. I am incredibly thankful for these products!

So lets start with Makeup items.
So far my opinion on the concealers is amazing. They give such great coverage and and the right colours for my skin tone. I have heard amazing things about them before.
The Lip colours have amazing pigmentation and are so moisturizing but their staying power is not very great.
I have tried both eyeliners and I'm telling you now that they are nothing special. It is like you are applying the eyeliner with a stick. It isn't a brush applicator and isn't felt tip... its just quite strange. Also the water proof eyeliner isn't very water proof it made me look like a racoon within the first few seconds of being splashed with water.
Lastly the liquid gloss by Little mix is actually quite clear. Not much pink colour at all.

Alright now for Random other things.
Alright number one is the Zoella Beauty bath fizzer. This i believe is from her newer line and the smell reminds me of my childhood somehow. I have yet to try it out because I am just to in love with the packaging but I will let you know what it is like on twitter ( @Laurynmills )
Next is this cute bag with faux leather straps. My mother actually got this from her friend so I have no clue where it is from but it is the most gorgeous thing in the world. Perfect for fall. 
Last is the Simply Colour Magazine. Simply colour is an newer adult colouring book. This is there first issue. This issue came with some beautiful post cards that i most probably will just keep and use as room decor, they are that beautiful! The colours on the outside of the magazine are so beautiful and totally me. On the inside i was greeted with 3 sections (Into the wild, Bon voyage, and florals). Im sure by just looking at the pictures you will understand how beautiful the artwork is and how unique this magazine is! This is not at all sponsored i just truly love this magazine. You can get it here 



Have you tried any of these items or are going to? Let me know in a comment! I would love to know! 
Be sure to check out all my social medias!

1 comment

  1. I need to get myself some books like that for colouring! Pretty therapeutic I'd imagine! X

    All black errythin' fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete