My Top 5 | Favorite Lip Products For Fall.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12729371/?claim=c3q8vfhnymg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> Today I thought I Would Show You 5 Of My Favorite Darker Lip Products For The Upcoming Fall Season. As you can see most of these are from the drug store. They are easy to access and way less expensive than the high end brands. You don not need to spend tons of money on a lip product at all. most of my favorites cost around 4-12 dollars.
For fall I really like the deeper colors. They make me think of warmth and the holidays.


A purple nude color i the perfect option for fall.

This purple/ pink colour can be the best transition colour.

A Lip gloss can add that little bit extra.

I Always Love a deep purple.

Rimmel London  Alarm Lipstick
Everyone Needs a red for winter.

Remember to pick a lip color that you like. Find one that makes you feel Confident. | Elegant Chances



No comments