Target Beauty Haul


I recently took a small trip to target. i dont usually go because it is a few towns over from mine. my family had the urge to go there and i decided that while i was there i would get a few new makeup products i don't yet have. Here are a few of the things i got.


This Blush is by e.l.f. I got it for $4.00. i think that Canadian target makes their prices very high. Compared to the one in the USA. I got this blush in mellow mauve.It has more of a purple tint.Perfect for fall. i have been really loving it. :)
This contouring blush & bronzing powder is also by elf. i think its my new favorite combo. It is in "st. lucia". the bronzer is very pigmented so if you buy it be careful. build up.it was around 4 dollars.

This Nyx Pigment i got for around $1.99 on sale. Normally 3-5 dollars. its is in the shade orange zest pearl. it is a very bright orange/pink. i will definitely be using this later.
I also had to pick up a new makeup remover because i ran out. this is my favorite and i have probably repurchased around 4 times. it removes my waterproof mascara perfectly.
If you need a new makeup remover please consider getting this. you will fall in love! It costs around 7 dollars.
Thanks for reading this post. hope you enjoyed. be sure to like it on bloglovin and maybe even follow. have a wonderful day | Elegant Chances






No comments