Meanwhile | Fashion Week, NanoWriMon, Vlogs?

Hey Everyone! Hows it Going!
So Today I have my 3rd Meanwhile post for you all! If you have not seen my other 2, This is basically where I share with you everything that has happened in the past few weeks.

So first of all I'm going to talk about one of the bigger things that has happened. Toronto Fashion Week. This year I was lucky enough to be able to walk in Toronto Fashion Week For Preloved. It was an amazing experience all in all. I got to see all the hustle and bustle of a fashion week.  




About 2 weeks before that I was also got to walk in a show for a gala. This was such a cool show because of all the amazing outfits that were made by the designers. I have several more pictures on my Instagram if you want to check that out!

Next, As most of you know, I have been in the midst of putting out my first book. My goal for 2015 was to get it out before the end of the year and that is EXACTLY what I am doing. Some of you might know about the program called National Writers Month. This happens every year in November and this year I took it quite seriously. This program helped to encourage me to finish my book. By the end of the month I had everything written and I am able to move on to the editing stage. I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU TO SEE IT!
If you would like to read a quick excerpt from the book check out my profile on NanoWriMon.

Since I have been Doing NanoWriMon I have had to pre write and schedule a ton of my blog posts for this past month . Most of my past ones that you might have read last month were probably written in October or even September. I just want to say a quick thank you for all the love I have been getting on my past posts.

Okay moving on! VLOGS! VLOGS? VLOGS. I have been thinking about this for a while and I have decided I would like to make some vlogs for my vlog channel. I made this channel about a year ago hoping to put up a christmas vlog I filmed last december. Although that vlog is up, it is private because I think its just more of a thing i want to look back on later but don't want everyone to see. And anyway I looked kinda horrible in it hahaha. 
This year for December I want to put out a vlog a week. They would be a collection of what has been going on in that week and that will be my vlogmas. I don't think I am quite ready to vlog every day for vlogmas ... maybe next year but for now.. ONCE A WEEK VLOGMAS!! 
-My camera did get stolen when I took it to school to vlog ( WHICH FREAKING SUCKS ) so i will have to use my iPod camera and use my sisters until I can save enough for a new one.-

All right guys. I have been trying to post more often on my youtube channel and have been trying to put out a lot more content. If you haven't seen them yet here are the links to my past 3 videos

Art. Ever since I was younger I have been an art fanatic. I loved making just random things with polymer clay or drawing funny pictures in my sketch books, or even painting in paint by numbers. I have had a love of art forever and It still has not gone away. I have been thinking about getting even more crafty and making a small art studio in my basement. We have an art table down there but it is covered in junk. I would like to have an area where i can work on my portfolio and maybe even improve my skills. If you guys would like some photos of that process let me know! I can defiantly do that. I have been watching way to many art channels recently including Katherine wards and being the nice person she is she replied to me on twitter.
(This is it current state after a little work)



This is probably the most all over the place post I have ever written but thats okay because I like to think of this as kind of an update series where I can just put out anything. If you like these types of posts let me know! I think these posts will be fun to look back on when I'm older and see what I was up to.
If you liked it be sure to let me know by liking this on bloglovin!



No comments