Design | Orange

This is not something that I usually do on here but guess what I am unusual and I want to do it.
Here on my blog I am going to start a series called Design. I will be doing organization, how to design a room to make it feel homey and comfy , I will also feature some rooms of certain colours and show they incorporated the colours correctly. That is what i am going to be doing today!
Orange is a very hard colour to work with. It could make the whole room come together or... it could be a disaster. This warm colour is a nice way to spice up a room and give a more homey feel. I will show you some of the rooms that I found that i believe features Orange in a very pleasing and tasteful way.



These rooms incorporated orange extremely well. They did not overdo it and put orange everywhere! (trust me I have seen a couple of those rooms). They gave enough colour to give the room a spark. 
Do you like design? Let me know by liking this post on Bloglovin and maybe even following!
| Elegant Chances

No comments