Cape Cod Vacation | Photography

Hey Everyone! How's your summer Vacation going?
Last week my family and I went on vacation to Cape Cod Massachusetts. Along the way we also stopped in Rhode Island. It was all fun when we got there but the 12 hour ride not so much. While I was there I was able to take a few pictures. I thought I would share them with you guys and also... I have a Cape cod lookbook and a vlog going up tomorrow. Check out my Youtube Channel HEREEEE. Also here is the link to my VLOG CHANNEL. Now for the pics :)



















If you enjoyed this post let me know in a comment!


2 comments

  1. Love the photos! Looks like you had a fab time!

    Thanks for the bloglovin follow btw :)

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Set of Photos My Dear Lauryn !!! Have a Sweet September , Lots of Fun !!!

    ReplyDelete