Review | Urban Decay Naked Flushed - Streak


Hey Everyone! Long time no see. So If you haven't heard one of my closest internet friends Karin from "Go Prada Yourself" has come to Canada! Holllllaaaahhh. I was lucky enough to spend the day with her a few weeks ago and we went shopping!!

So while we were exploring Sephora i immediately spotted this beauty. If you don't know what this product is... well your missing out.
It is basically a bronzer, A highlighter, and a blush all in one beautiful palate. So today i thought i would bring you another REVIEW!!!!!




So I am going to tell you right now that this palate is going to be a favourite of mine for a long time. I got this palate in "Streak". It gives such an amazing glow and i feel like i am shimmering like a vampire from twilight every time i look in the mirror which is AMAZING! haha.
The quality of the packaging is great and sturdy and i doubt will fall apart. 
I picked this up for around $35.00 Canadian dollars. Now i would totally recommend this product and it is totally worth the price. If you would like to get it here is a link - LINKKKKKK

If you have tried this product or are going to try this product let me know what you think of it in the comments below!

3 comments

  1. OMG this looks amazing. I adore UD so much!

    http://holleedaze.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this palette, the colors are so gorgeous. So jealous!! This is definitely on my wish list!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna have to try this love that its has bronzer and highlighter.
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    ReplyDelete