June Update | Book Release? Summer Vacation!

Hello everyone!!
I thought today i would just update you on a few things that have been going on in my life and explaining why i have not been posting as often.

First School is almost over. my last exam is on the 23 of june which means 11 days of school left. I have not had time to write anything for my blog or make many videos over the past few weeks due to culminating activities, tests and blah blah blah.
I promise though the second i am out of school my goal is to constantly be active on both my blog, and youtube channel.
Next thing is my family is planning a trip to Cape Cod at the end of July so be prepared for some amazing new pictures and summery videos!!!!!
Lastly i would like to update you on the progress of my book. I have gotten most of it done and am now going back throughout the beginning and adding details and making it the best it could be.
Now here is something Special for you guys. I am planning to get my book out by Fall 2015. I am so so excited to share this with you. I have been working on this since last summer and i truly hope you guys enjoy it!
Anyway thats it!
Do you have any plans for Summer? Let me know in a comment!

No comments