Maybelline The Blushed Nudes | Review


Hey everyone!
So about 4 months ago I was watching Style Hauls show "Vanity" on youtube and spotted a beauty! The maybelline blushed nudes palette. When i saw this I immediately knew I wanted it. The next couple days consisted of me binge watching Vanity and reviews. Eventually I ended up with this beautiful palette and now I am going to share my experience with you!


So for starters these colours are gorgeous! I have been in love with Maybelline for as long as I can remember because of their awesome pigmentation! I purchased this item for around 10-15 Canadian dollars. Above I have circled a few of my favourite everyday colours. As you might be able to see i have already basically dug into them. The creamy pink colour is so gorgeous and reminds me of a highlighter. I have also heard a couple people say its a much affordable version of the  Urban Decay naked palette 3 because of the warmer pinker colours ( comparison video below). Maybelline does have another palette out just called "The nudes" Which includes more deep browns instead of the soft blushes in this palette.
The only thing i wish they would do is sell the give names to the eyeshadows and possibly sell them separately. In the end I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to achieve a natural eye look.

Things Mentioned :
Comparison Video Here 
 Ultra Product Link Here
Walmart Product Link Here
Urban Decay Naked Palette Link Here

Have you tried either of Palettes? Let me know in a comment what you thought!
Thanks for reading!





1 comment

  1. Omg at first I thougt it was from Urban Decay, it looked like the Naked palette!
    Loved the review Lauryn!

    ReplyDelete