Fall Wishlist | Romwe

 Hey everyone!
So recently I have been in love with online shopping! I have been searching and searching for a good website for a while now with good prices and and amazing items.This is when i came across the website Romwe! Romwe is an online clothing store with budget friendly prices! They have to most incredible items for such low prices! You can find anything from clothing to shoes to jewellery, handbags and more! I thought that today I would share with you some things on my fall wishlist from http://www.romwe.com .

1. Army Green Jacket - Check it out here!
2. Red wine coloured skirt! (Super cute! One of my favs!) Check it out here!
3. Army Green long Sleeve Playsuit - Check it out here!
4. Bonjour Sweater! - Check it out here!
5. Green Casual Dress - Check it out here!
6. Marseille ripped sweater (slouchy and perfect!) - Check it out here!
7. Chunky (and quite sassy) boots! - Check it out here!
8. (Super unique looking) Vintage Skirt! - Check it out here!
9. Long sleeve backless light red dress - Check it out here!
10. Long sleeve pleated dress (In style right now!) - Check it out here!

This site has truly amazing pieces and I would encourage you all to take a quick look! Who knows? maybe you will find something you love!

What was your favourite item I listed? Let me know in a comment!





No comments