Fall | Candles ,Blankets, and more...

This Candle Is So Adorable. It is a cream color and i got it with my purchase at bath and bodywork's. The candle on the inside is Called leaves and reminds me so much of fall! This Candle is a definite essential for fall. Fall is my favorite season of them all. I find it not to cold not to hot. it comes with very few bugs (which is a plus!).   I love coming home having a cup of sweet chai tea. The fall reminds me of the nice warm colors. I love to layer up and in the fall i can finally do that!! Personally i love snuggling up in a fuzzy blanket watching movies or reading a book! Fall will be upon us very soon ! Are you prepared? | Elegant Chances



Do You Love Fall Let Me know by liking this post on bloglovin and maybe even give moi a follow!

No comments