What To Do In The Summer ?


Hey there everyone!
So lately i have been doing quite a few Summer and lifestyle posts. But to be honest i am pumped for summer and i am giving all my creativeness to this blog!
Now i don't know about you, but i get super bored in the summer after about 7 days of summer. i just end up doing normal things that i usually do during the rest of the year. So this year i am trying to mix it up. It is my goal for this year to have everyday planned out with what i am going to do that day and what needs to be done.
I thought i would give you guys a few ideas about what to do on those boring summer days!

1. Redecorate!
Now summer is the time for change. Last year around this time i was able to completely redo my room with a new paint job and moving my furniture. This showed the new me because my old bedroom portrayed the grade 6 me. As you can see in some of my youtube videos the new colour and room decorations.

2. Go to a concert or music festival. In my town there are concerts every week in the summer. We are able to see different artists sing and dance. Its amazing. Even working that small thing into your schedule will sure bring some life to your day!

3. Cook! My Idea is to sit down and go through pintrest or tumblr or even Facebook and find some meals that you have never had and make your own unique cookbook. This way you can have a beautiful new meal every night.

4. Do an Exercise challenge. Go through pintrest or get a workout dvd and set goals for yourself! Drink tons of water. Plan out your meals and all around just be healthy and active.

5. Have a garage sale! I know this is a cliche but getting rid of your old junk so you can reinvent yourself for the rest of the year is so helpful. If you have not seen it in a year and have not missed it sell it. 

6. Create a Youtube Channel or Blog!!! Trust me, starting this last year in the summer was the highlight of my break. I love just making posts for all of you to enjoy and get inspiration from. And youtube and editing will surely take up any time when you are bored. Its a lot of work and you have to be committed but its worth it in the end. You can meet some amazing people and have awesome opportunities! 

Now those are just some of my ideas! If you would like a part 2 let me know in the comments down below!
Oh an i recently put up a Spring / Summer Lookbook video on my youtube! Go check it out!
Always have Faith, Trust, And a Little Pixie Dust | Elegant Chances


3 comments

  1. Your great ideas are making me miss summer already here in the southern hemisphere! I might use some of them anyway because there is never any harm in starting fresh :)

    Shannon xo | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ideas- it'll be a good summer!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Have Sweet Ideas My Dear Lauryn , Congratulations !!! Suggestion for You : Read the Lord of Rings of Tolkien on the Beach in the Night...Fabolous !!! ByeBye , Lots of Fun !!!

    ReplyDelete