DIY | Lush Bath Bombs

Hello Everybody!
Long Time No see.
So How are your spring breaks going?
I believe that everyone needs to relax over their spring break and a bath is the perfect way to do so.
So recently i have realized how freaking expensive Lush bath bombs are. I mean 6 dollars for one... Just one. So i was looking all over the internet and found an awesome way on how to make your own!! And I'm about to give you the inside scoop!



Things needed.
1 Cup Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Citric Acid
1/2 Cup Corn starch
1/2 Cup Epsom Salt- 
3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil- For super Soft Skin!
1 Teaspoon of water(Add slowly!)
Food colouring
(Optional-Essential oils for more of a wonderful smell)



First you want to mix all the dry ingredients first. Put them in a large bowl.
Then add the coconut oil and water.
Be very careful with the water because it fizzes in the citric acid.
Next with your hands mix it all together. it should feel sort of crumbly but kind of sticking together.
Next add the food colouring. it gets darker the more you mix it in with your hands.
Now find a certain mold for the mixture that you like.
I happened to use a measuring spoon for coffee that was a medium size.
This mixture amount makes quite a few bath bombs. It made 2 plates full!
And in the end your skin is soooo soft!

Hope you enjoyed! Have some wonderful baths!
Always have faith, trust, and a little pixie dust | Elegant Chances


2 comments

  1. If only I have bathtub, I can surely enjoy the bath bomb. But no, I don't have it... Great diy :D

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush but they can be pricey! This post is so great! Now I can make my own! Xo

    ReplyDelete